After opening in 2005 the Oceania Club quickly became one of the most popular all inclusive resorts with the UK market, this is due to its exceptional all inclusive programme and first class facilities. At Oceania Club you have no need to leave the resort as all your needs are catered for. However if you wish to explore the local town of Nea Moudania it is within easy walking distance.
The ultra all inclusive programme allows guests to enjoy their stay with no need for extra expense whilst in resort. The facilities are plentiful ensuring all guests, especially the children are happy.
All Inclusive at the Oceania Club includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in main restaurant, one time per week dinner in Greek Taverna*, Italian Trattoria* and Asian* restaurant (* reservation required)
- Midday snacks
- Afternoon coffee, sweets and ice cream
- Midnight snack; National and international drinks in several bars (at least one open from 10:00 - 02:00h);Mini bar in all rooms
- Free sun beds and umbrellas at pool and beach
- Upon arrival guests receive a towel card, to be exchanged for a towel at the pool stations
- Safe In room without extra charge
- Use of tennis and squash court
- Mountain bike and non motorized water sports excluding Hobycat (once per week, prior reservation required)
- Use of indoor pool, steam bath and sauna
- Introductory scuba dive lesson at the pool
- Kids clubs and entertainment
Please note that the indoor spa area, fitness studio and sauna and strictly for the use of guests over the age of 16 years.
Oceania Club resort facilities and water sports are available at the hotels discretion, weather permitting.
*Sports are subject to availability and may change throughout the season
Gentlemen are kindly requested to wear long trousers for dinner in all restaurants at the Oceania Club.