Oceania Spa has an array of first class facilities for guests to enjoy. If you are looking to enjoy a light swim you can check out the indoor heated swimming pool with Jacuzzi all are enclosed by floor-to-ceiling windows with sea views. There are also two squash courts for those seeking some intense fitness and for those wanting rejuvenation you can enjoy some pampering with the many treatments on offer.
All treatments are designed by the exclusive French brand Anne Sémonin and the Greek Apivita range, whose natural products are used for all therapies. Treatments can be booked with the guest relations team at the hotel reception or directly at the spa.
Oceania Spa has the following facilities:
- 7 private treatment rooms, each offering the ultimate in pampering and elegance
- Indoor heated pool with jacuzzi, enclosed by floor-to-ceiling windows offering incomparable views over the Aegean sea
- Fitness Studio with contemporary cardio-fitness facilities
- Relaxation Area
- Thermal Suite comprising Hammam & Sauna
- Hairdressing salon
- Nail Salon
- Beauty corner offering the Anne Sémonin and Apivita products
Please note that the indoor spa area, fitness studio and sauna and strictly for the use of guests over the age of 16 years.
Please Click here for the Oceania Club's Spa menu