Covid19 Guests Update
Our Customer Promise
Your wellbeing and safety is our top priority and our guiding principle is to care for all Sani Holidays customers as we navigate the ‘new normal’ and the difficult challenge the Coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic presents us with.
Rest assured you can book with us with complete confidence. We want to ensure you experience a safe and enjoyable holiday – throughout your booking journey and every step of the way we are committed to advising you expertly, honestly and flexibily giving you financial security and peace of mind both of which are now more critical than ever.
With current travel restrictions now in place including a negative COVID-19 test result required prior to your inbound travel to the UK, SANI can arrange a *test in-resort for you
72-hours before your flight home. This is in line with current UK regulations until travel restrictions for arrivals back in the UK are lifted. *cost may apply.
You are in safe hands
- All Package Holidays booked with us are both ATOL protected and ABTA bonded to ensure your financial security and peace of mind.
- We offer a flexible balance payment of 8 weeks giving you more time to pay for your trip.
- We will advise you of any changes or restrictions to facilities and services Sani Resort may have in place.
- In the case of your booking being affected due to COVID19 restrictions we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your change or cancellation options and will work around the clock to resolve any issues that may occur.
- If your holiday is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions you will be financially covered.
The #OnlyatSani Protocol for Sani Holidays in Accordance with Sani Resort
With the care and safety of our guests always at the forefront of everything Sani Holidays do, we are delighted that Sani Resort has created a safe zone for you and your family throughout your stay with the #OnlyatSani Protocol.
In compliance with the World Health Organization, the Greek government health authorities and TUV Austria with their COVID Shield certification, the #OnlyatSani Protocol goes above and beyond standard safety measures ensuring all guests of this magical Resort in its majestic 1,000-acre setting can enjoy a unique holiday in a Covid-Safe Sanctuary unlike anywhere else in the World.
Leaving nothing to chance, Sani has combined world class-health & safety measures with the latest technology and carefully planned regulations to create a contactless guest journey for your safety and wellbeing in a protected natural environment. Guests will be given a complimentary COVID-test on arrival. Guests are also requested to take self-protective measures and adhere to the Covid-19 relevant house-rules to minimize any exposure to the virus.
Key measures have been implemented with enhancements to services, certain activities will not operate, some facilities will be closed and others adjusted accordingly but despite these changes the unique holiday experience that awaits you and your family remains the same.
Sani Holidays look forward to welcoming you to Sani Resort soon.
Key Measures of the #OnlyatSani Protocol & House Rules
Public Areas and Rooms
- Public Areas will be undergoing thorough disinfections, with extra attention to high contact areas, including front-desks and public restrooms. Social-distancing measures are applied in all public spaces for guest safety
- Sealed, bottled water will be offered as a welcome drink in place of champagne or sparkling wine upon arrival
- Hotel lobbies, restaurants and bars will operate at a reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layouts
- Bar counters and service stations will not be directly accessible by guests, there will be table service only
- Contactless menus & directories will be available in all rooms via QR codes and mobile devices, replacing the printed in-room documents (except those that are single-use and will be disposed of with each room change)
- Only à la carte dining options are available across all restaurants, at all times
- Digital menus will be offered for In-Room Dining for a contactless order and delivery. Your meal allowance is also applicable here
- Restaurants will operate at reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layout
- Digital, or single-use menus are available at all restaurants
- One family per table to dine at any one time
- Dining times will be spaced out and reservations will be required
Fitness & Gyms
- Maximum guests at any one time depend on the gym’s available floor space
- Pre-booking is required to ensure capacity
- Social distancing is applied
- Fitness equipment has been appropriately spaced and will undergo thorough sanitization after each use
- Alternative workout options are available for outdoor wellness, with fitness programmes such as yoga, forest walks and organized jogging
- Live music and entertainment are available with physical distancing applied
- The Garden Theatre will not be in operation
- Parties & events such as White Nights, DANCE DANCE DANCE, Greek Nights and Caribbean Nights will not be available
- Bar counters and service stations will not serve guests, there will be table service only
- Maximum guests in each shop at any one time is dependent on each store’s available space
- Queueing and appropriate social distancing measures are applied
- Spas will operate at a reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layout
- 1 person per treatment cabin, only 50% of all the available cabins can be used at any one time
- Min. 30-minute gaps between sessions to allow for thorough cleaning and sanitisation
- Wet areas such as steam baths and saunas will not operate
- Indoor pools will not operate, all outdoor pools are heated
- Guests must wear face masks during treatments
- Spa use is by appointment only
Beaches & Pools
- Beaches and pools will be regularly disinfected, and proper distancing measures will be applied
- Indoor pools will not operate, all outdoor pools are heated
- Beaches & pools will operate at a reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layouts
- Babysitting services will be available, taking all precautionary measures, using all protective equipment & regular sanitization
- Kids Clubs and Crèches will operate at a reduced capacity and only outdoors
- Crèches, Kids Clubs, Teens Clubs and Playgrounds by Worldwide Kids will operate, following health protocols and applying all health measures
- All childcare will operate by appointment only to ensure adequate space
- Babewatch will be available according to protocols and safety measures
- Mini Discos will not operate
Sports & Activities
- The Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre, Chelsea FCF Football Academy, Sani Adventure Park, Water Sports, Biking and Sailing will be operating with limited capacity and all health protocols applied
- The Bear Grylls Academy will not operate
- Volleyball, beach volleyball, basketball, and five-a-side football will operate with limited capacity and all health protocols applied
- Playgrounds will be open, with enhanced cleaning protocols and a limited capacity to ensure adequate space
- The Indoor Activity Studio and Indoor fitness activities will not be offered
A new set of house rules applies for your safety, accompanied by sanitisation protocols, safety methods and operational procedures
- Guests are urged to undergo Covid testing 72 hours before travelling
- In case this is not possible, guests will be tested on a complimentary basis upon arrival
- Testing will take place in dedicated, comfortable areas before guests are escorted to reception
- Guest luggage and backpacks will be disinfected
- Guests are required to maintain distances indicated by clear signage, until directed otherwise by staff
- Guests are encouraged to limit face-to-face interactions by using the Sani App, WhatsApp, QR codes or any of the other digital means provided for a contactless stay
- Guests are required to report any symptoms of illness to the Front Office or directly to the onsite Doctor
Dining & Bars
- Reservations are required for breakfast and dinner
- To allow for adequate spacing, guests must arrive for their reservation promptly
- Tables which are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used
- Bars and counter service will not serve guests directly, there will be table service only
- Guests are required to use hand sanitisers upon entry & exit from all restaurants
- Tables can seat a maximum of 4 persons, or 10 persons in the case of a family
We recommend guests vacate the room during housekeeping and/or any maintenance issue resolution
Pools & Beaches
- Guests will be escorted to sunbeds and umbrellas at pools and beaches
- Sunbeds which are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used
- Guests are required to follow the instructions for showering during use of the pools
- Guests are required to use only the sanitized beach towels provided by staff
- Guests are required to follow elevator guidelines and not exceed the number of persons allowed
- Guests are required to use hand sanitizers upon entry and exit from public toilets
- Guests are required to wait for in-resort vehicles to be sanitized between transfers
- Areas or spaces which are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used
- Guests are requested not to dispose of PPE in recycling bins but into regular waste bins
- Guests are required to follow the visible safety signage for direction & space distancing
- Guests are required to inform staff members of any lost and/or found items and must not collect the items themselves
Read the Full Sani Resort Care Protocol Here