Sani Resort - Port Facilities
Sani Marina is the ideal five-star holiday destination for you and your yacht, awarded every year with the European Union’s "Blue Flag" for its crystal clear waters.
The Sani Resort harbour offers the latest technology and all the facilities that are needed to provide the highest level of comfort and service all year round. You will find all the technical specifications below:
Sani Marina is a five-star hotel for yachts, extended and renovated in 2003, the perfect place to moor your boat all year round.
- Ideal base for exploring secluded coves in Halkidiki, the Aegean Sea and its islands
- 32,000 m2 with water depth of 3m
- 215 individual berths for craft up to 25m in length
- Pontoons 3m wide, with attached finger piers
- Providing power supply, drinking water, fuel, sewerage and fire protection piping
- Traffic-free roadway around the Marina
- Fully protected by 24-hour Sani Resort security services
- Boat maintenance - on request
- Boat chartering service
- Location Kassandra, Halkidiki, Greece
- (80 km from Thessaloniki airport)
- Geographic latitude 40? 05’ 846 ?
- Geographic longitude 23? 18’ 374 ?
- Capacity Berths 215 boats
- Depth 3 metres/10ft
- Boat lengths 5-24m/16-80ft (mooring or fingers)
- VHF contact Channel 9
Marina entry Two green and two red lights mark the channel into the marina. When sailing in, please switch to Channel 9 or call +30.23740.99.581 -2 for advice on navigation.
Distances in miles from Sani Marina
- Thessaloniki: 45 miles
- Nea Moudania: 8 miles
- Potidea Canal: 6,3 miles
- Nea Skioni: 18 miles
- N. Marmaras: 26 miles
- Cape Possidi: 9 miles
- Bay Paliouri: 35 miles
- Glarokabos: 26 miles
- Ouranoupoli (Mount Athos): 65 miles
- North Sporades Islands: 65 miles (Also many isolated beaches in the area).
- Marina Head Office
- Customs & Port Authorities
- Car and Trailer Parking
- Rent a Car and Boat Chartering service
- Bank services (ATM)
- Shuttle transportation / Taxis
- Doctor/First Aid service
- Dry docking at "Varsamidis" (Nea Potidea)
- Electric power: 220/380 V
- Fuel station
- Waste removal
- Boat maintenance (on request)
- Battery charging
- Fire protection F
- 24-hour security